Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Developer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aman

Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Developer Application   Developer Application EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 am

Name: Aman

GMT: GMT

Nickname: Aman

In game name: Inception/Jesus

Experience with FlyFF: Played eflyff for a few years, mainly Kern server. After that i migrated to alot of private servers.

Experience as Developer: I have worked on a few server with different types of development. If you want to know the name just ask
because i will not advertise here.

Why do you want to be a Developper: As a new server i think that a developer of my kind would help the server grow.
After viewing ingame i have seen how the server could be developed in specific ways. Such as class balancing and skill remaking.

Do you have anything you can show us what you have developped?: A few examples of my work will be listed below with links.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What can you Develop?: I develop maps and res files. I work with class balancing, skills and maps mainly because that is
what I have spent most time with.

How can we contact you?:
If you want my msn ask in chat (Aman).
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developer Application   Developer Application EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

Think you remember we talked in chat about skill balancing so I know you can do that but Im wondering if you can edit the rest of res files to like adding new stuff ingame or change other stuff then skills in the res file. And beast is something I dont really know something about so ruben has to judge your map editing skills
Back to top Go down

Developer Application
Page 1 of 1