Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unseen Application

Go down 
+2
Stodgy
kn0ck0ut12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kn0ck0ut12

kn0ck0ut12

The Unseen Application Empty
PostSubject: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 am

What we need to know about you: Im intelligent, worthy, mature. I can be funny, and serious when neccessary. I'm exceptionally helpful, and I care for the servers I play. Being fired from GM is not going to make me quit the server. Thats just inappropriate.

Name: Michael Bartholomew

Age: I wont lie I'm 14. The age of my maturity is much higher.

GMT: -05:00

Nickname: In real life, Mikey.

In game name: Unseen, UnSeen, UnseeN

Experience with FlyFF: Ive played for about 3 years, I have a Lv.80 Jester on the retail version. I'd say I know about 90% of the game.

Experience as a GM: I was once a GM on this server, but I was fired due to spawning monsters near players. I deserved it. I was too "trigger happy" from learning the new monster command Fluf taught me. I apologize.

Why do you want to be a GM: I like helping people ya know? I also enjoy making the players happy by executing events and such. Plus I dont appreciate douche bags, and I want to deal with them properly. Also my GMT is perfect as most of the GM's are asleep while I'm awake.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why: Yea I do, Many would squirm under the pressure, but that is something I wont do. I come prepared with my own list of commands, and ID codes, so I wont be wasting anyones time asking for guidance.

What will you do when you are a GM: Help others when needed, Hold events, Punish those that defy the game, harrass other players, and advertise their own servers.

How long can you play each day/week?: About 3 hours a day. Since it is summer i'll be playing much more than that time.

How can we contact you?: Xfire : kn0ck0ut12 MSN : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything else you want to tell us: I have lots of cookies, along with putting alot of thought into this app. Don't take it for granted.

Last edited by kn0ck0ut12 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 am

You have been fired for a reason so I don't know if Ruben wants you back... but I do :p. Still it isn't my choice to make and you made a mistake. So I think the best we can try is to test you when we have more players so we can really see you good things as GM and we can see how you life under the "pressure" where you once failed under by spawning to much mobs.
Back to top Go down
kn0ck0ut12

kn0ck0ut12

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 am

Thank you. He told me to reapply, so I did.
I didint spawn a ton, just a few, but still its un acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 am

Good application..

And.. you says you like to host events, help players and other GM things which are most promissed as others applications, and I'm sorry but I couldn't see you asking by events, or entertaining with any other players while you had GM position on the server.
If you did, I was offline, but I'm online most of time.

Anyways, you being accepted back or nop, it's not decided by me, just Ruben.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
kn0ck0ut12

kn0ck0ut12

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:54 am

Yogi wrote:
Good application..

And.. you says you like to host events, help players and other GM things which are most promissed as others applications, and I'm sorry but I couldn't see you asking by events, or entertaining with any other players while you had GM position on the server.
If you did, I was offline, but I'm online most of time.

Anyways, you being accepted back or nop, it's not decided by me, just Ruben.
Good luck.

I stopped doing events because its kind of hard announcing them without /sys, I agree slightly on not entertaining with any of the players, but I had some good times with the other GM's, Nataniel, and WhiteStaR

Thank you for your slice of support.
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I know it's hard make announcements without the right command, it's hard to get their attention since some of them don't read chat, or the full-shouts,
and it's some of the reasons I also stopped to try to host any kind of event, but after the VPS, just gonna wait for more players; and I also know you had some fun times with other GM's, such as me just sometimes, but I'm surely you could be more funny with players and not other GMs.

Of course, give attention to both, but max to players, helping and trying to keep up the only amount of players we do have.

With a friendly staff, every player gonna like the server, staying here. Wink
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 am

I wish you good luck. It's a ncie apply and yea.. just want to say Good Luck xD I won't vote at the moment..
Back to top Go down
ChrisFTW

ChrisFTW

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am

Great application... i hope they hire you up Smile
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:55 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unseen Application   The Unseen Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unseen Application
Page 1 of 1