Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levixavier's Staff Application

Go down 
+2
kn0ck0ut12
levixavier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
levixavier

Levixavier's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 am

Full Name: Levixavier C. Regner

Address: 103-15 Camputhaw Purok 4 Upper Cebu City Philippines

Game Time: GMT+8

Position Desired: Developer/Programmer/Sub-Coder/Event GM/Support GM/GM/Head GM

Languages Known: Visayan, English, Tagalog

Introduction: Hello there! I'm Levixavier, I am from other balanced server's and I want to try the new released servers that are available for me to help and for me to be in a new community. I would like to help and support this server. Once again I am a Programmer/Developer/Sub-coder/GM from Blessed Flyff v17 but the server had a maintenance for a long time, so I would like to try and play another server that is active and online 24/7 without lag.

Gaming Experiences: Owner/Admin at SonicFlyff v17(Server Down), (GM/Sub-Coder at Blessed Flyff v17), (GM at FlyForKeng v15), (Sub-Coder/GM at KingFlyff v17), etc.,

What's my Goal when I'm Qualified to be one of the Staffs in this server?
I will be helping, serving, cooperating, developing, honest, loyal to the server that I'm qualified for and will never abuse the power of the position desired for assignment.

Connections:
Facebook account, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kn0ck0ut12

kn0ck0ut12

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 am

- Get to know the ingame players a little bit more before posting an application.
- You didint follow the application format set by Ruben
+ Good GMT
- If your posting in the GM section, why are you requesting Developer/Programmer/Sub-Coder?

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 am

Still active on these servers?
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
levixavier

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 am

I'm sorry that I added my computer skills on the application, and by the way, I did not follow the format of the Application it is because I posted before I saw the format. sorry,
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 am

Uhm ? Did you look over this

Still active on these servers?
Back to top Go down
levixavier

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 am

Yes I'm very active! y ask?
Back to top Go down
levixavier

PostSubject: Re-Post   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 am

What we need to know about you:

All you need to know about me is that I'm still 16 years old but active, computer proffesional and trustworthy. I just want to inform you that I also have great experiences of being a GameMaster/Admin/Staff since v11 of Flyff Private Servers. I was also useful and loyal. That's just a summary about what you want to know about me.

Name:

Levixavier C. Regner

Philippines

GMT:

+8

Nickname:

Levi, xavier, regner

In game name:

Levixavier or Minato

Experience with FlyFF:

My most challenging experience in Flyff is the experience of being a normal player in a private server. My goal was to be the strongest, in order to help the begginers in their new journey because no one was born wise enough.

Experience as a GM:

I had so much experiences in Flyff. One of my experiences are being a Host of my own private server before called Sonic Flyff and that was when the server was v11 to v14 without any wipeout but it crashed due to the jealousy of the Hackers. I used Tom's Antihack, the latest version, RockNetwork GM Tools. And I also love the website of RageZone its because it has tutorials and such.

Why do you want to be a GM:

Honestly, it is because I really want to be an Event GM or just a GM but I'm useful than the others. I'm useful because I have computer skills especially coding, bug fixing, developing and designing.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why:

Yes, it is because I know and I always follow the rules assigned for being a GM. A GM must also support begginers but will never ever give free items in order for the HOST to be donated to acquire cash in order to maintain the good signs of the server.

What will you do when you are a GM:

I will be online as long as I can. I will support, help and cooperate with the server.

How long can you play each day/week?:

3-8 hours a day, no absent in a week

How can we contact you?:

You can contact me via Facebook (levi_waps@yahoo.com)

Anything else you want to tell us:

I would like to inform everybody that I am here to support and help the server. I am also here and its because, I want this server to be one of the Highest rank of TOP SERVER of Flyff Pservers. If I am qualified, my new goal is to help, serve, donate and vote in order for the server to stay active.
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 am

You can be accepted for Dev or something else but not for GM - Event GM
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 am

Same thing I thought.

We already have many GMs to superview the game, and to host events.
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 am

/moved to Developper application... so Stodgy wil reply. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 am

Great some one for me to look at... show me what you can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levixavier's Staff Application   Levixavier's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Levixavier's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1