Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cybel's Developer Application.

Go down 
+2
Stodgy
Cybel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cybel

Cybel's Developer Application. Empty
PostSubject: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 am

Last edited by Cybel on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 am

[qoute]Example of your work: Developing doesn't come with work, it comes with the memories in your brain. True developers can be asked simple to advanced questions on flyff developing and answer them. There wouldn't be any difference in showing work. So IMO, I think you should remove this, and for every individual that has applied to be a developer, personally interact with them and ask them a question to see if they actually know what they're doing.[/qoute]

then show us the memories in your brain because we need to know what you can do except showing us a little printscreen with no prove its yours. Smile So please show us more
Back to top Go down
Cybel

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 am

Well I do believe that's true but very slim.
But since you asked me, why not give me an explanation on what type of work I should show. And that's not a snippet screen shot that's a quickly made up "[code]" in C++ I made.
But ask me what should I show as work lol . Cause showing work as a developer isn't quite easy when each file that you work on as a developer is in the resource/res files .
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 am

Dont blame me for the app cuz Dynamic did write it and i didnt check it.
Lol's fail But i cant see you know the language
Cuz i cant read anything off it and i havent learn on it

For now you are the only one who gots an usefull app cuz were full off admins

and we'll see what u can do so lets accept you? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 am

Since I can't understand nothing about developers dialog, I think you did well.

Good luck~
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 am

Cybel wrote:
Well I do believe that's true but very slim.
But since you asked me, why not give me an explanation on what type of work I should show. And that's not a snippet screen shot that's a quickly made up "[code]" in C++ I made.
But ask me what should I show as work lol . Cause showing work as a developer isn't quite easy when each file that you work on as a developer is in the resource/res files .

Well something more flyff related, change something in the res files take screens and post that. Or write something in c++ that is flyff related. I can do some c++ to: making a calculator but thats not really related to flyff xd Get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
kn0ck0ut12

kn0ck0ut12

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
ChrisFTW

ChrisFTW

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:12 am

Dude you know whats this ??? .... Thats open GoogleChrome and wait for a command and close it...

thats a part of the tutorial at cplusplus.com better create something like a key generator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Developer Application.   Cybel's Developer Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cybel's Developer Application.
Page 1 of 1