Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyonide

Silver's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Silver's GM Application   Silver's GM Application EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 am

Name: Kayden

GMT:-5

Nickname:Chris

In game name:Silver

Experience with FlyFF:I've been playing since late 07 on eflyff (V5)

Experience as a GM:None on flyff but, I have been a GM/mod on a few WoW Pservers.

Why do you want to be a GM:Just to help out the server and try to get it to the top of the chain.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why: 1) I never get a temper
2) I help out handicapped kids at school so I can deal with people that act "stupid" without flipping out at them
3)I've played flyff for a VERY long time lol.... quit late V7 then came back for a few months last year and started playing private servers.
Lastly I learn commands easily and have knowledge in DBs so I can give players and devs a detailed report on bugs/issues and why they're occuring.(MSQL,MYSQL,HeidiSQL)

What will you do when you are a GM: I'll answer any questions that may arise about the game and server,I'll pass issues that occur depending on the part of the server it takes place. ex(People falling under map goes to Dev,mute/ban reports to admin/management.Host events if they are allowed if I'm unable to be able to create items I will try and farm rewards on an alternative char to give out.

How long can you play each day/week?: School(Starts Sept 9th):
Mon-Fri :5-10PM(GMT-5) every day depending on work/family events. 1-6hrs a day any day.
Sat/SUN: 12PM-10PM
Holidays:
12PM-1AM any day of the week.

How can we contact you?:email,skype,xbox live(msn Messenger's on xbox as well w/o voice)

Anything else you want to tell us:I actually enjoy playing on this server unlike many which is why I haven't applied for any flyff GM positions until this server.
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: Silver's GM Application   Silver's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 am

How long do you play here?
Back to top Go down
Scyonide

PostSubject: Re: Silver's GM Application   Silver's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Around 2-3 weeks so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's GM Application   Silver's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver's GM Application
Page 1 of 1