Demonic flyff forums
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [GM]Cookie

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: [GM]Cookie   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 am

Heyho Demonic Staff, Heyho User =)
this is my GM Application for Demonic Flyff <3

Name: Dominic

Age: 15 on Tuesday im 16 =)

Country: Germany

GMT: +1

Nickname: Dome

In game name: WhiteStaR

Experience with FlyFF: 4 Years

Experience as a GM: 2,5 Years <3

Why do you want to be a GM:
I want to be a GM here because this server is VERY good and i like to play here the staff is nice and the players are nice too
but i Noticed that we have german ppl here =) so i was wondering ' hey why u dont try to get a GM to help german ppl?'
because some germans english isnt the best =)

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why:
Sure do i have it, because i was often GM and i know that i have to spend much time in it
and be nice to everyone but this my Smallest problem =)

What will you do when you are a GM:
I will Host Events ( if the admins allow me to) i will sure help ALL ppl not only germans =)
i will help the admins when there is something wrong with the server ( if i can :>)

How long can you play each day/week?:
Each day i can play like 5-10 Hours when i have Holidays its longer =)
but atm i cant play 5-10 hours because i have exams =) and this is really important for me
i hope u understand that.

How can we contact you?:
You can contact me at Skype (i give add in PN because i dont want to get spammed :>)
Facebook

Anything else you want to tell us:
Yees Very Happy i want to tell you that this server is nearly the best that i ever played on i like it so much and
i like the team because they are all very friendly and helpful =)
well, i hope u like my appli <3 and u let me join the team <3
cya ingame guys =) i love you all <333 Very Happy
Greetings,
Dominic /WhiteStaR

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 am

add me on Skype so you can give maybe some more info about yourself

Mindy0603
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 am

Not much coments.
Good application..

But I think I gonna be the only GM with a different GMT, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Thank You Yogi Smile i'm very happy that my first english appli is good haha Very Happy i hope Ruben like's it , too :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 am

So I talked to you on Skype. I will talk to Ruben and maybe you'll get a trial. I wish you good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 am

KillerFluffy wrote:
So I talked to you on Skype. I will talk to Ruben and maybe you'll get a trial. I wish you good luck!

Fluff we have like 4 gm's in GMT+1 then... Find some in other GMT's :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 am

Stodgy wrote:
KillerFluffy wrote:
So I talked to you on Skype. I will talk to Ruben and maybe you'll get a trial. I wish you good luck!

Fluff we have like 4 gm's in GMT+1 then... Find some in other GMT's :\

I understand you Stodgy but i dont think that the GMT is so Important for an GM :s i think its the Decision of Ruben.
But okay it's just sad that you don't want me to Join the Team because of my GMT ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 am

Stodgy wrote:
KillerFluffy wrote:
So I talked to you on Skype. I will talk to Ruben and maybe you'll get a trial. I wish you good luck!

Fluff we have like 4 gm's in GMT+1 then... Find some in other GMT's :\

Yes we got 4 GM's all in GMT+1 or something. I don't say we will take him. I say his apply is good and just will see what he can do as GM in 1 week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 am

Lawl man, I believe Stody doesn't won't like to have you on our team but OF COURSE the GMT is important!

Many GMs on same GMTs won't help the server. Guess on other players? With different GMT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 am

Yogi wrote:
Lawl man, I believe Stody doesn't won't like to have you on our team but OF COURSE the GMT is important!

Many GMs on same GMTs won't help the server. Guess on other players? With different GMT?

okay it's important for you but hey im online when the antihack counts 1 player =) and that 's me and sorry that i say this but this is discriminatory.
wow i got gmt+1 but that don't have to mean that other players have better chances because of they're gmt o.o thats a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:30 am

StaR wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
KillerFluffy wrote:
So I talked to you on Skype. I will talk to Ruben and maybe you'll get a trial. I wish you good luck!

Fluff we have like 4 gm's in GMT+1 then... Find some in other GMT's :\

I understand you Stodgy but i dont think that the GMT is so Important for an GM :s i think its the Decision of Ruben.
But okay it's just sad that you don't want me to Join the Team because of my GMT ._.

Lol its not that I dont want you to join the team.. its just that if we have 5 gm's in GMT+1 the gm team is full and the players in GMT -6 or +6 play when we sleep and they dont have events. Thats only what I was trying to say... So GMT is important
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 am

Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
KillerFluffy wrote:
So I talked to you on Skype. I will talk to Ruben and maybe you'll get a trial. I wish you good luck!

Fluff we have like 4 gm's in GMT+1 then... Find some in other GMT's :\

I understand you Stodgy but i dont think that the GMT is so Important for an GM :s i think its the Decision of Ruben.
But okay it's just sad that you don't want me to Join the Team because of my GMT ._.

Lol its not that I dont want you to join the team.. its just that if we have 5 gm's in GMT+1 the gm team is full and the players in GMT -6 or +6 play when we sleep and they dont have events. Thats only what I was trying to say... So GMT is important
you know i understand you but im often online in my holidays im sometimes 24/7 online so the players with gmt+6/-6 have events Smile but okay if the GMT wont let me join the team then i'll support players when im not in the team it's okay. It's just a bit sad ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 am

Stodgy wrote:
Lol its not that I dont want you to join the team.. its just that if we have 5 gm's in GMT+1 the gm team is full and the players in GMT -6 or +6 play when we sleep and they dont have events. Thats only what I was trying to say... So GMT is important

I know right. When I'm online, it's like 7 players online.
I'm just wishing how it gonna be after like some time, we gonna get alot of players I'll be the only GM who gonna do events at differents time. Imagine, 5 GMs online once. O_O
And I also don't want you came in team, but I'm sorry, too many GMT +1 right now.. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 am

Yogi wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
Lol its not that I dont want you to join the team.. its just that if we have 5 gm's in GMT+1 the gm team is full and the players in GMT -6 or +6 play when we sleep and they dont have events. Thats only what I was trying to say... So GMT is important

I know right. When I'm online, it's like 7 players online.
I'm just wishing how it gonna be after like some time, we gonna get alot of players I'll be the only GM who gonna do events at differents time. Imagine, 5 GMs online once. O_O
And I also don't want you came in team, but I'm sorry, too many GMT +1 right now.. D:

i understand you of course but don't you guys think that it is not fair ? to judge me because of my gmt ? o.o but okay your opinion when ruben won't allow me to join the team then i won't^^
cya guys...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 am

We're not judging you.
We're not being unfair with you.
We just want the server better, and nothing more.
So please, pay attention at what we say. If you can't even understand something we're saying, you can't get GM position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am

Ok since when do we have players in GMT -6 or +8 or something?
Well.. maybe 1 or 2? So what?
I say this is unfair to the people who apply here. If we didn't need a GM in GMT-3 till +2 Ruben had to post it in the format.
This people did spend time in their apply so did I for other jobs?
So you guys think it's unfair that you won't get a job because you're black? and it's fair because you're living in GMT+1 Gosh shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 am

Im not saying he CANT join the team because of his gmt. I only said that we might need some dudes in other gmt's... Unless you are expecting the server to never get people from other GMT's than + 1 or + 2...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 am

I don't say we can't have players from another GMT -.- I just say it looks kinda unfair to the people who apply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

Dont you think its kinda unfair when the players from other GMT's cant have events because we only have GM's from GMT+1? And you say its unfair that he put so much work in it... How about the other people that applied and putted work in it and then get denied... So yeah based on his GMT I say no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

Lol, I agree with Stodgy.

I believe I'm not being unfair with him, applying here, spending his time to post that application here, but it's NOT unfair to him about what we are saying, and yes unfair to players who gonna came in future.
Every GM from GMT +1 would be unfair to other players, who wouldn't have events often to then, and wouldn't meet most of GMs.
Since now, I can see I'm the only GMT with a different GMT. It's 4 hours of difference, then I can entertain some other players you guys doesn't see, you guys are sleeping while I'm still awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 am

Yogi wrote:
Lol, I agree with Stodgy.

I believe I'm not being unfair with him, applying here, spending his time to post that application here, but it's NOT unfair to him about what we are saying, and yes unfair to players who gonna came in future.
Every GM from GMT +1 would be unfair to other players, who wouldn't have events often to then, and wouldn't meet most of GMs.
Since now, I can see I'm the only GMT with a different GMT. It's 4 hours of difference, then I can entertain some other players you guys doesn't see, you guys are sleeping while I'm still awake.

you are right Yogi but i have to say sometimes i spend like 24/7 on this server because its good so i CAN host events for players with other GMT. and sorry if i can't play 24/7
on weekdays i got school and soon i got work and this is important please don't take this personal but Fluffy is right.. so if you take a GM with GMT-6 and NO gm from gmt+1 is online thats the same
than the players with gmt+1 dont have events this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 am

StaR wrote:
Yogi wrote:
Lol, I agree with Stodgy.

I believe I'm not being unfair with him, applying here, spending his time to post that application here, but it's NOT unfair to him about what we are saying, and yes unfair to players who gonna came in future.
Every GM from GMT +1 would be unfair to other players, who wouldn't have events often to then, and wouldn't meet most of GMs.
Since now, I can see I'm the only GMT with a different GMT. It's 4 hours of difference, then I can entertain some other players you guys doesn't see, you guys are sleeping while I'm still awake.

you are right Yogi but i have to say sometimes i spend like 24/7 on this server because its good so i CAN host events for players with other GMT. and sorry if i can't play 24/7
on weekdays i got school and soon i got work and this is important please don't take this personal but Fluffy is right.. so if you take a GM with GMT-6 and NO gm from gmt+1 is online thats the same
than the players with gmt+1 dont have events this is just my opinion.

We have a few gm is GMT+1 already so all I said is that we might needed from other GMT's for other players, that got nothing to do with how much you are online or how much work you put in it or how much you want to make events. So don't take this personal but we can't accept everyone who is online allot and whats to host events...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 am

Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:
Yogi wrote:
Lol, I agree with Stodgy.

I believe I'm not being unfair with him, applying here, spending his time to post that application here, but it's NOT unfair to him about what we are saying, and yes unfair to players who gonna came in future.
Every GM from GMT +1 would be unfair to other players, who wouldn't have events often to then, and wouldn't meet most of GMs.
Since now, I can see I'm the only GMT with a different GMT. It's 4 hours of difference, then I can entertain some other players you guys doesn't see, you guys are sleeping while I'm still awake.

you are right Yogi but i have to say sometimes i spend like 24/7 on this server because its good so i CAN host events for players with other GMT. and sorry if i can't play 24/7
on weekdays i got school and soon i got work and this is important please don't take this personal but Fluffy is right.. so if you take a GM with GMT-6 and NO gm from gmt+1 is online thats the same
than the players with gmt+1 dont have events this is just my opinion.

We have a few gm is GMT+1 already so all I said is that we might needed from other GMT's for other players, that got nothing to do with how much you are online or how much work you put in it or how much you want to make events. So don't take this personal but we can't accept everyone who is online allot and whats to host events...

i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am

StaR wrote:


i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-

There is a difference between not accepting because of your gmt and because your black-.- I already said we already have gm is GMT+1 enough there so we need other gm to host events/help players in different gmt's. And no I dont really understand your pissed Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:


i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-

There is a difference between not accepting because of your gmt and because your black-.- I already said we already have gm is GMT+1 enough there so we need other gm to host events/help players in different gmt's. And no I dont really understand your pissed Wink

sure there is a difference but its the nearly the same... okay u dont understand lol soo u say u need gms with other gmt? but what is when the gm's aren't online? Wink soo haha ridiculous you think another gm with gmt +1 can't make the server better thats just lol but okay then i won't get gm so what god damn -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   

Back to top Go down
 
[GM]Cookie
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Applications :: Game-Master Applications-
Jump to: