Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 am

StaR wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:

i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-

There is a difference between not accepting because of your gmt and because your black-.- I already said we already have gm is GMT+1 enough there so we need other gm to host events/help players in different gmt's. And no I dont really understand your pissed Wink

sure there is a difference but its the nearly the same... okay u dont understand lol soo u say u need gms with other gmt? but what is when the gm's aren't online? Wink soo haha ridiculous you think another gm with gmt +1 can't make the server better thats just lol but okay then i won't get gm so what god damn -.-

No it isnt nearly the same... And its not that we need constant gm's only, because then we need to hire 10 gm's to make sure every minute there is a gm-.- And I didnt say you couldnt make the server better.. I said we needed gm's in other gmt's, I DID NOT say ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.. Let ruben make the decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StaR

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 am

Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:

i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-

There is a difference between not accepting because of your gmt and because your black-.- I already said we already have gm is GMT+1 enough there so we need other gm to host events/help players in different gmt's. And no I dont really understand your pissed Wink

sure there is a difference but its the nearly the same... okay u dont understand lol soo u say u need gms with other gmt? but what is when the gm's aren't online? Wink soo haha ridiculous you think another gm with gmt +1 can't make the server better thats just lol but okay then i won't get gm so what god damn -.-

No it isnt nearly the same... And its not that we need constant gm's only, because then we need to hire 10 gm's to make sure every minute there is a gm-.- And I didnt say you couldnt make the server better.. I said we needed gm's in other gmt's, I DID NOT say ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.. Let ruben make the decision

yeah but i already know that ruben will say no Wink because you and yogi say no Smile but i hope that he won't and even just let me prove that im a good gm =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm too lazy to read everything U_U

But stop spamming the same thing please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 am

Pff I'm out of this GMT problem good luck Stodgy I'll look to apply's only not even to GMT or whatever gosh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewYork

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am

wow dude great application... also yuo've been good to everyone and u were helping even me when i started.... good luck !!! Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 am

/locked to prevent more spam and stuff about GMT what made me crazy and sick

Ruben just open the thread when you think you want to give this guy a trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   

Back to top Go down

[GM]Cookie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Applications :: Game-Master Applications-
Jump to: