Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM]Breadfish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breadfish

[GM]Breadfish Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Breadfish   [GM]Breadfish EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am

Name: Max

GMT: +1, but I'm also online in the night and early in the morning, so I can also support those who live in other time zones.

Nickname: Breadfish

In game name: Breadfish

Experience with FlyFF: I've played Flyff for 4-5 Years, 3 on the official server. The other 1-2 years on three other private servers. I think I almost know every item and skill.

Experience as a GM: I've been a GM on two servers yet, one of them was my own. But the more important one is the other ;
When I was a GM on that Server, hosted by a friend, arround 50 players, I learned much about human understanding and seeing through other because I've met many types of human. In 10 seconds, I'm abled to estimate their personality and to know how I have to talk to them. This can be very useful. I almost know all the commands, that won't be the problem. I think I've got enough experience to be a gamemaster.

Why do you want to be a GM: Actually, I wanna get a part of the community and help the server to get better and better, if it's possible. Also, I think it would be fun to support each player, especially the new. And I could help the german people that can't speak english very well. There might be other, which want to get Gamemaster because of the item and the level command, but I think that's just wrong.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why: I've got the human understanding, I'm friendly, I'm patiently, I've got enough experience, I'm not childish and I'm very active.

What will you do when you are a GM: I'll get myself a beer, go ingame and honestly, I'd start by offer my help to those who have questions, would ask for all about events, and hey, why don't begin my gamemaster career by starting a funny event?

How long can you play each day/week?: Weekend/Holiday : 7-12 hours a day
At work days : 5 - 7 hours a day

How can we contact you?: Steam, ICQ, Skype(No Mic), Ingame

Anything else you want to tell us: I'd also look out for hackers of course, I've got some Photoshop skills.. uh, and I perfectly speak german.
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

[GM]Breadfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Breadfish   [GM]Breadfish EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 am

Sorry we dont need people with bad english

Experience as a GM: I've been a GM on two servers yet, one of them was my own. But the more important one is the other ;
When I was a GM on that Server, hosted by a friend, arround 50 players, I learned much about human understanding and seeing through other because I've met many types of human. In 10 seconds, I'm abled to estimate their personality and to know how I have to talk to them. This can be very useful. I almost know all the commands, that won't be the problem. I think I've got enough experience to be a gamemaster.

okay give you 10 seconds what is my personality?

Why do you want to be a GM: Actually, I wanna get a part of the community and help the server to get better and better, if it's possible. Also, I think it would be fun to support each player, especially the new. And I could help the german people that can't speak english very well. There might be other, which want to get Gamemaster because of the item and the level command, but I think that's just wrong.

if you wanna be a part of the community you can also just talk with people without the level and item command?

Also never seen you ingame so I think you joined not to long ago... maybe its better to get to know with the server before applying?
Back to top Go down
breadfish

[GM]Breadfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Breadfish   [GM]Breadfish EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 am

Stodgy wrote:
Sorry we dont need people with bad english

okay give you 10 seconds what is my personality?

if you wanna be a part of the community you can also just talk with people without the level and item command?

Also never seen you ingame so I think you joined not to long ago... maybe its better to get to know with the server before applying?

1. I said "might", you can make your own opinion.
2. I can say that your not very kind, just my view, maybe you just hate me or something.
3. Its easy to quote, but to quote everything seems to be hard, I said "....community and help the server to get better and better, if it's possible", that means to help each one who needs help, and I think, that and making events is what GM rights are for, if not, say me for what you would use your rights. And if you want, you can test if I know the server good enough.
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

[GM]Breadfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Breadfish   [GM]Breadfish EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 am

1. I said "might", you can make your own opinion.
It was my opinion that we dont need people who dont speak english very well Smile
2. I can say that your not very kind, just my view, maybe you just hate me or something.
Acctually Im very kind just wanna make sure you are the right person to fill the spot and not some noob who just comes here to be gm
3. Its easy to quote, but to quote everything seems to be hard, I said "....community and help the server to get better and better, if it's possible", that means to help each one who needs help, and I think, that and making events is what GM rights are for, if not, say me for what you would use your rights. And if you want, you can test if I know the server good enough.
I think you can help and make the server better is also something normal players can do just by supporting and helping people in game, not necessarily gm powers needed Wink
Back to top Go down
breadfish

[GM]Breadfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Breadfish   [GM]Breadfish EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:42 am

"necessarily", right. It just makes it easier. And I've not said "please please gimme gm so i can support new because without its impossible please please", and I've not said Im not gonna support them without rights, I just asked for rights to make it easier for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM]Breadfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Breadfish   [GM]Breadfish Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM]Breadfish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Applications :: Game-Master Applications-
Jump to: