Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bounro

**IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :( Empty
PostSubject: **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :(   **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :( EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:46 am

Hi, it's too hard to upgrade accessories, and ultimate weapons, when i tried yesterday, i upgrade my demol +10 after 60 tries ... and upgrade ultimate +2 after 30 tries, i've the same problem for upgrade my weapons with element, when i come to +10, it's only failure failure failure failure ...

please, change upgrade, it's too difficult now. Thx Smile

Sorry for bad english, i'm french X_x

to resume :

1) up the rate to sucess upgrade ultimate weapons
2) up the rate to sucess upgrade accesories
3) up the rate to element >+10
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :(   **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :( EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 am

bounro wrote:
Hi, it's too hard to upgrade accessories, and ultimate weapons, when i tried yesterday, i upgrade my demol +10 after 60 tries ... and upgrade ultimate +2 after 30 tries, i've the same problem for upgrade my weapons with element, when i come to +10, it's only failure failure failure failure ...

please, change upgrade, it's too difficult now. Thx Smile

Sorry for bad english, i'm french X_x

to resume :

1) up the rate to sucess upgrade ultimate weapons
2) up the rate to sucess upgrade accesories
3) up the rate to element >+10

It took me 20 tries to get my ulti to +4... so you just need more luck Smile
Back to top Go down
bounro

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :(   **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :( EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:08 am

300 tries to up 0->+9, but +10 is very very very very hard, 200 tries and no success wtf ...

now, 250 tries to up +5 ulti => +6 ulti, 250 failures !!!! please change the success rate for ultimate element and accessories, it's too hard !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :(   **IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :( Empty

Back to top Go down

**IMPORTANT** too hard upgrade accessories :(
Page 1 of 1