Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disturb = GM ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturb

Disturb

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 am

Disturb would like to be GM

Hey Demonic Team , like the title says I want to advertise for GM.
I know that you dont need GM's but i want too try it, because i think this is a really good server and I want to collect some experiences as GM.

1.Informations about me
2.Why I want to be a GM
3.Experience in my Flyff live ^^
4.When I can be on ??
5.Summarize the advantages
6.End

So lets beginn^^
1.About me:
My name is Timo , I am 14 years old and live in Unna ( it's a small city in Germany).
I'm going to an grammar school.
I learn English (since 5 years), French (since 3 years) and German (since I was born).
So I think my grammar isn't the best, but I can communicate with the English people in the Community. So it isn't a problem that I'm from Germany.
My Hobbies are making music (with my bands), meet my friends and play Flyff.

2.Why I want to be a GM
At the last years I play at a lot of Flyff servers but I was never a GM so I want to collect some new experiences.
And another reason why I want to be an GM is I love to help other people and writing with the Community.

3.Experience in my Flyff live
My best friend told me that I had to test Flyff so I did this at the official server that was 5 years ago ,I played the official server for a half year but then it was boring. Since then I play at a lot of different Private Servers.

4.When I can be on ??
I can be online lots of hours everyday, especially in the evening( I am always on till 2 am or later).
But exactly times where I play aren't there.

5.Summarize the advantages
  • long gaming time

• lot experience in Flyff

• always ready to help the new Flyff player

• no other German GM but lots of German people at this server

• can speak German, English , French

6.End
When you want to contact me :

• my Facebook account Timo Quast

• Skype timo_quast

I think there is not more to say about me.
So thanks that you read that and maybe you will give me the job as a GM. (I would be so happy)
Disturb / Timo ^^

Last edited by Disturb on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 am

Look at the Read This Before posting and answer that questions
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Disturb

Disturb

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: and shorter version with Rubens questions   Disturb = GM ??? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 am

What we need to know about you:

Name: Timo Quast

GMT: Gmt+1

Nickname:Disturb

In game name:Disturb

Experience with FlyFF:I play since 5 years, at first I played half a year on the official server and then it became boring and I go to differnent pserver.

Experience as a GM: I was never a Gm before, because of that I want to collect expieriences.

Why do you want to be a GM:I love to help people and I want to make this server better.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why: I think I would be a good Gm because I like helping people , speak German ,France and English.

What will you do when you are a GM:help the new people, make lots of events, try to be to everybody friendly and try to collect idea's to make the server the best ^^.

How long can you play each day/week?:I think I can play every day 5 - ... hours so I think its enough

How can we contact you?:
Facebook : Timo Quast
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I think this are the whole questions and all informations wich are important and you need to know about me so I hope you will accept me as GM ( I will be so happy)

Last edited by Disturb on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 am

It's a nice apply and you used the format but not in the way Ruben ment xD
Your grammar is pretty nice. But I got 1 question for you...
Do you really want to become a GM here because you really like the server and help the commity to grow? Or just because you were too young to be GM on another server? Please just say the truth Smile

Anyways nice work and Good Luck Wink My vote will be Yes for a trial as GM
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:14 am

Sorry but for me its a no. Why? Well not because your app is bad but because we already have alot of GM in GMT+1. So if we only have GM's from here the people from other GMT's cant have events when we are asleep.
Back to top Go down
Disturb

Disturb

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 am

@ Fluffy at first a big THANKS ^^ so I never write an apply for GM before at other severs because I didnt think that I want to be GM at the servers where I was before , so I think this server is VERY nice and yeah I like to help other people

@Stodgy hmm good arguement, but I don't sleep so much and I play very much so I can make events when it's night in germany and day in other countries at the world too. ( hmm I hope you understand what I mean it was difficult to say that in english ^^)

Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 am

It's wrong D:
You had to answer the questions made by Ruben.
Read before posting...
Back to top Go down
Disturb

Disturb

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:38 am

@ Yogi I answered the questions in shortform in my second post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 pm

As I told you ingame, we want to know more about you and who's the next guy who'll enter at the staff of our server.
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:55 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

Disturb = GM ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturb = GM ???   Disturb = GM ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturb = GM ???
Page 1 of 1