Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeaw/Freak

Jeaw/Freak

(Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw Empty
PostSubject: (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw   (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

Name: Adrian

GMT: GMT+1

Nickname: Freak

In game name: Jeaw

Experience with FlyFF: I play Flyff since I were 11 , so playing since 4,5 years.

Experience as Chat Moderater: I was already on another Server Chat-Mod, so i can handle with the xat-Chat (What is not very hard Very Happy)

Why do you want to be a Chat Moderater?: Mmh, there a two Reason, the first one is, that i personally find the Chat Support on the Server isn't good enough(sorry for this), for example today I see 4 People came in the Chat and say "Hello, someone there?" and there came no answer, so they left. My second reason is, that I can support Ruben and the other Staff, so they can more focus on changing things on the server, fixxing buggs etc. and didn't must to answer questions like "Why server off?", "Server on?" anymore.

Do you have what it takes to be a Chat Moderator? do you have patience? are you willing to help over and over?: Yeah, I know what it takes. I have to Support the new and older Player, answer questions and have to hand buggs to the Admins. I got enough patience to support all player, I know, sometimes it will be very exertive but I can handle this. When I 'll get this job, I'll do my best for the Staff, the Player and the server.

How can we contact you?: I've got a very active Skype Account, so if you want to add me, I'll give you my name.

Anything else you want to tell us: I'm a very active player and also be online in Chat every day very long. I know my english is not the best, but I do the best I can in this app and i hope you will let me do this job as Chat Mod.

Greetz
Jeaw <3
Back to top Go down
ChrisFTW

ChrisFTW

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw   (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 am

Great application dude i really wish you luck ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw   (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 am

Nice app ^^ good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw   (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am

I say you're accepted! Shocked
If Ruben don't agree with me I'll be angry on him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw   (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 am

Oh f** yea Jeaw! =D

Yes, I see you're online as in chat as ingame for a long time per day, and I think you can easy handle that chat!

You did a good job; bettah luck! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw   (Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw Empty

Back to top Go down

(Accepted)[Chat]Jeaw
Page 1 of 1