Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM]Cookie

Go down 
+2
KillerFluffy
StaR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stodgy

[GM]Cookie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 am

StaR wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:

i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-

There is a difference between not accepting because of your gmt and because your black-.- I already said we already have gm is GMT+1 enough there so we need other gm to host events/help players in different gmt's. And no I dont really understand your pissed Wink

sure there is a difference but its the nearly the same... okay u dont understand lol soo u say u need gms with other gmt? but what is when the gm's aren't online? Wink soo haha ridiculous you think another gm with gmt +1 can't make the server better thats just lol but okay then i won't get gm so what god damn -.-

No it isnt nearly the same... And its not that we need constant gm's only, because then we need to hire 10 gm's to make sure every minute there is a gm-.- And I didnt say you couldnt make the server better.. I said we needed gm's in other gmt's, I DID NOT say ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.. Let ruben make the decision
Back to top Go down
StaR

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 am

Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
StaR wrote:

i dont said that i only want to host events but okay i accept your decision but this really pisses me off that u don't accept me because of my gmt...i know that you got much gmt 1 gms but it's just like when a black guy applys they say we dont want you because you are black <.< i hope u understand that im pissed ...-.-

There is a difference between not accepting because of your gmt and because your black-.- I already said we already have gm is GMT+1 enough there so we need other gm to host events/help players in different gmt's. And no I dont really understand your pissed Wink

sure there is a difference but its the nearly the same... okay u dont understand lol soo u say u need gms with other gmt? but what is when the gm's aren't online? Wink soo haha ridiculous you think another gm with gmt +1 can't make the server better thats just lol but okay then i won't get gm so what god damn -.-

No it isnt nearly the same... And its not that we need constant gm's only, because then we need to hire 10 gm's to make sure every minute there is a gm-.- And I didnt say you couldnt make the server better.. I said we needed gm's in other gmt's, I DID NOT say ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.. Let ruben make the decision

yeah but i already know that ruben will say no Wink because you and yogi say no Smile but i hope that he won't and even just let me prove that im a good gm =)
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm too lazy to read everything U_U

But stop spamming the same thing please.
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 am

Pff I'm out of this GMT problem good luck Stodgy I'll look to apply's only not even to GMT or whatever gosh..
Back to top Go down
NewYork

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am

wow dude great application... also yuo've been good to everyone and u were helping even me when i started.... good luck !!! Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 am

/locked to prevent more spam and stuff about GMT what made me crazy and sick

Ruben just open the thread when you think you want to give this guy a trial.
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Cookie   [GM]Cookie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM]Cookie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Applications :: Game-Master Applications-
Jump to: