Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denis GM Applycantion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mruvka

Denis GM Applycantion Empty
PostSubject: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am

Name:Denis

GMT:+2

Nickname:Didi

In game name:MugetsX

Experience with FlyFF:Yes i`ve played from 6 years

Experience as a GM:Yes i`ve been a GM 9 times and GM supporter 4 times
but i free from 1 years and 9 mouths.

Why do you want to be a GM:I Have my reasons but i also this i can be helpful.And i love helping people i like talking with people and i hope i can help the staff also. But also have fun while doing it .I love macking event and invasions.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why:Yes i can take it am not a rude person i am friendly my parents thot em maners and i cant be annoyed i am a pacient person and dont like to rage.

What will you do when you are a GM:Like i sed i will help the players and the staff i will make all kind of events and i got a plan to get some players here this server is good cuz it have full 3rd jobs and kalgas system.So it will not be a problem.

How long can you play each day/week?:i just finoshed school so i can paly from 7 to 10h a day and maybe 60h a weak

How can we contact you?: you can add me in skype:denishahaha

Anything else you want to tell us:Well i can tell you i am not some computer nerd i got a life i love going put with friends and i got a sext Gf ho btw play to.I love playing football and my parents own a cinema.
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 am

Wait for other GM's to reply then i will think about it
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 am

mruvka wrote:

Why do you want to be a GM:I Have my reasons but i also this i can be helpful.And i love helping people i like talking with people and i hope i can help the staff also. But also have fun while doing it .I love macking event and invasions.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why:Yes i can take it am not a rude person i am friendly my parents thot em maners and i cant be annoyed i am a pacient person and dont like to rage.

You have your reasons to be gm? like?
you have been gm for a total of 13 times? that means you hopped trough allot of private servers, why you did that?
And that you are a friendly person and your parents taught you manners doesn't mean you can handle the gm position.

So for me its a no now until you give me further information and better reasons why you think you are good as gm
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 am

Stodgy wrote:
mruvka wrote:

You have your reasons to be gm? like?
you have been gm for a total of 13 times? that means you hopped trough allot of private servers, why you did that?
And that you are a friendly person and your parents taught you manners doesn't mean you can handle the gm position.

So for me its a no now until you give me further information and better reasons why you think you are good as gm

Lawl, indeed.. You have your reasons to be a GM? Does it means you gonna get it because you want? And because you likes it?

I don't believe you.. applying this way could get GM 9 times, and supporter 4.

And sorry, for me it's also a no.
Back to top Go down
mruvka

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 am

You bouth right.Not this apply got me GM and support.I made this for 5 min.And i didant not get in any details.On the Other ones i spend like 2 days and all the details .But your right this server can get good but it have to players.No one to kill the invasions and no one to play the events.
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 am

Then spend some time on your app so there is a chance to accept you. Or are you only on this server because you wanna be gm?
Back to top Go down
mruvka

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am

Yes you are right i only want to be a GM.But i alredy told that the owner befor i make the Apply
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 am

So if you just want powers, and get GM famous, please don't even apply for it.

I you won't do anything, such as help, and events when we got enough players, just keep playing like a normal player.
Back to top Go down
mruvka

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 pm

LOL i never sed i will not do anything.LOL if i dont do anything will get fixed.So ia m going to do event and help people.
Back to top Go down
Cybel

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 am

Well, if you looked aroudn the site xD , we aren't looking for Event GM's . They are "Useless" for this server .
._. Well the site did say that ... Someone took down the staff page .
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denis GM Applycantion   Denis GM Applycantion Empty

Back to top Go down

Denis GM Applycantion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Applications :: Game-Master Applications-
Jump to: