Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturb

Disturb

all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??) Empty
PostSubject: all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??)   all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 am

Hey Drakonic Team
Here's my Application for Chat Moderator

Name:Timo

GMT: GMT +1

In game name:Disturb/Psychodelic

Experience with FlyFF:
I play flyff since 5 years I have played at official server and lots of other private servers.

Experience as Chat Moderater:
I have not much experiences as Chat mod but I love writing with the community ^^

Why do you want to be a Chat Moderater?:
I want to be Moderator, because I think I like it to chat with the communitys and help the new people.

Do you have what it takes to be a Chat Moderator? do you have patience? are you willing to help over and over?:
I'm very active and always when I'm on my laptop I'm on in the chat. Another aspect why I think I would be a good chat mod is that I can speak three languages English French and German and I think my English is okay and my French is good enough to understand French people and talk with them.

How can we contact you?:
I have Skype, Facbook and ICQ so If you want to contact me PM me I write you my name.

Anything else you want to tell us:
I know that you have already 2 Chat Mods and a lot of the GM's are in Gmt+1, but I just want to try and I really want to help the Drakonic team.
So if you want to take me I would be very happy and when not I can accept that

Greetz
Timo
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??)   all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 am

Good letme see how much times you spend into the chat
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Disturb

Disturb

PostSubject: Re: all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??)   all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 am

okay ^^ and you think i m spend enough time ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??)   all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??) Empty

Back to top Go down

all good things are 3 ^^(disturb= chat mod ??)
Page 1 of 1