Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cybel's Game Master Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cybel

Cybel's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 am

What we need to know about you:

Name: Ivy

GMT: GMT-8 (PST)

Nickname: Cybel, Ivy .

In game name: My ingame name is Cybel .

Experience with FlyFF: I've played eFlyff since v7, I recently quit as v16 started. I do know almost every bit of Flyff since v7, as I've got a 108-M Knight on Glaphan . I joined Flyff back around v14 when MsSQL was entering it's second year into the Flyff Private community. I've grown from v14 to v17 by an enormous amount.

Experience as a GM: When I first started back in v14 , I was very clueless about commands, as time started to fly by, I finally figured out how to use them , and how not to abuse them. Being a Game Master doesn't always consist of having powers, but it consists of the ability to know when trouble will occur or when to prevent trouble from occuring. I always have a keen sense of sight, I do know when I see something going wrong and I will point it out. If any harsh decisions are made, I will contact a higher authority just in case to approve the decision I've made just as I've learned in my previous servers.
But my experience as a GM overall is very knowledgeable . I know the commands, I know how to talk to players, I know how to handle problems and I do know how to follow rules and do what I am told by Ruben, Fluffy or Immo. I won't disobey any order given to me, and I will make sure the job does get done.

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a Game Master because I've played this server soo long, and every time I'm in game I don't see a Game Master present. In the chat I see Stodgy and Killer, but I do always assume they're busy with more important things, so I try my best not to bother them. Although, I do believe there should be a Gm present at all times to make sure questions get answered, when people argue they can contact me and last but not least I can do tasks that Ruben, Stodgy or Killer need, I can do them without any hesitation.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM? Explain why: In my opinion, I do think I have what it takes. I don't have any type of attitude towards players. I make sure I stay respectful to everyone as long as they show the same respect back. I don't bring any type of problems I have in real life into the flyff world, as that could bring trouble or inappropriate topics. I make sure I answer questions when needed, I do stay active BASICALLY 24/7 . I do sleep, and I do play football , but this summer I have no plans and I am homeschooled. So basically I have around 12 + hours online daily . I am usually on when the server is at it's highest peak.

What will you do when you are a GM: First things first, I do want to make sure that all the players won't mind that I'm on the staff, if accepted. I do want to make sure that I am on all the staff's good side, I never like anyone to be on the bad side. After that, I will start my job as Game Master, and I will answer any questions while the Dev's are at work . I will take the stress of Ruben, as I do believe he's quite stressful sometimes xD , but like I said , I will try my hardest to make sure that Ruben is relived.

How long can you play each day/week?: I can play everyday, Sunday - Saturday for 12+ hours daily .

How can we contact you?: I'm in xat all the time, if my MSN is needed, I will give it to you personally.

Anything else you want to tell us: Well, My names Ivy. I'm currently 16, going on 17. I am unemployed for the moment. My biggest dream is to play Football in the NFL , as I am pursing my dream which is why I work hard. Other than that , this server is great, Ruben does put alot of time and effort into it as well as every one else on this staff, Killer, Stodgy, etc . So a big thank you to those who put there time and effort into it.

Thanks,
Cybel.

Last edited by Cybel on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm

To me, it's the better application ever posted since now.
Good luck.
But I wonder why you didn't answered the first questions..

Anyways, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cybel

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Wow o.o Didn't even notice those ! xD
I'll fix them now , thank you for the support ! (:
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Oh, now this is uber good!

Complete and useful!
And GMT -8, it's very different and I think you gonna get picked, not about that but about your excellent work!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
KillerFluffy

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 am

Nice apply and Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Cybel

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 am

I appreciate the support Killer ! (:
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:55 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cybel's Game Master Application   Cybel's Game Master Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cybel's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1