Demonic flyff forums
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First introduction. Sup?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kn0ck0ut12

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: First introduction. Sup?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 am

Ill keep it short and simple.

I'm Unseen, or Mike, or Michael, or Bart. Whatever you wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 am

haihai UnseeN.

I'm Yogi, welcome to demonic! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 am

I'll call you Piet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 am

But.. But.. That's not at his nicknames list U___U~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 am

Yogi wrote:
But.. But.. That's not at his nicknames list U___U~

Why dont you read?

Ill keep it short and simple.

I'm Unseen, or Mike, or Michael, or Bart. Whatever you wish.

he wants to call him Piet so he can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 am

OKAY I'M SORRY, I FAILED READING THAT!

Are you well nao? >__<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerFluffy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 am

Stodgy wrote:
Yogi wrote:
But.. But.. That's not at his nicknames list U___U~

Why dont you read?

Ill keep it short and simple.

I'm Unseen, or Mike, or Michael, or Bart. Whatever you wish.

he wants to call him Piet so he can Smile

I'm a SHE OMG D: You don't even know me... VERY bad of you *o*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogi

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

Lol, it's true haha.
Maybe it's a mistake. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stodgy



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 am

KillerFluffy wrote:
Stodgy wrote:
Yogi wrote:
But.. But.. That's not at his nicknames list U___U~

Why dont you read?

Ill keep it short and simple.

I'm Unseen, or Mike, or Michael, or Bart. Whatever you wish.

he wants to call him Piet so he can Smile

I'm a SHE OMG D: You don't even know me... VERY bad of you *o*


SORRY SORRY Surprised I should have know that SORRY

And yogi Im well now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PayrFlie

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 24
Location : At Lyresh's Heart <3

PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Welcome mate Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.payrflie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First introduction. Sup?   

Back to top Go down
 
First introduction. Sup?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !
» introduction
» Introduction

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Main :: Introduction and Farwell-
Jump to: