Demonic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic flyff forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swishy

My GM App. Empty
PostSubject: My GM App.   My GM App. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 am

Hello dear dFlyFF Community
I am taking this opportunity to apply as an Event Game-Master at dFlyFF. Here is my application.

Name: Pavlovic Lazar
In Game Name: swishy
Region: Trstenik, Serbia
Time Zone: GMT +1

General Information:
I just finnished 2nd year of Highschool. I'm a social person and i like to interact with others. In my free time i ussualy play football, tennis and basketball. I'm a huge and addicted, also dedicated player to Counter Strike 1.6 and FlyFF.

Experience as a GM:
I have been a Game-Master on many servers. I've been for a little time GM on eFlyFF. My GM Expirience is old like 4 years. I've been GM on my Friends Servers, but due to the lack of Community and Players, all servers are down. I've contributed to those servers, and im in the mood to do this again on dFlyFF.

Why do you want to be an Event GM?
I would like to become an Event GM because I enjoy entertaining the FlyFF community and also love to interact with the players in a nice and friendly environment. I want to help the dFlyff community and make sure that all the players enjoy their time here. Considering that this is somewhat of a new server, it could use a helping hand. If anyone requires my assistance; I can absolutely take my time to help them out with their situation. I also understand the rules for a game-master therefore I will never defy them. I will treat all players the same way by that i mean help them and no spawning gear.

What does being a game master mean to you?
It means helping and supporting players, contributing to the server and making sure everything runs smooth. Being a GM gives me the opportunity to share my creative ideas with the rest of the server. I am familiar with all the consequences for abusing your powers so I will make sure that I do my job effectively. I really hope that you can give me that opportunity to be a game-master.

Do you have any good event ideas in mind?
Yes, I have a lot of unique events in mind. Here are some that I am planning to host if I am selected for the position of an Event Game-Master:
- Vagrant Wars
- Farm & Go Seek
- Record Breaker
- Aminus Rush
- Is that all you got?!
- Work those muscles!
- Do as I say…
and MUCH MORE!

How long have you been playing FlyFF:
Flyff is a great MMORPG. I have been playing eFlyFF since v6. I played on the Demian, Aibatt, Mia and Lawolf server. My Chars was DonLeone, Apocalyptica, SaintJester etc.. Then, I joined the private server world since v10. I have played many private servers; some not so good and some as nerve-wrecking as the actual game itself. Thus, I have a lot of knowledge on FlyFF. I would rate my FlyFF knowledge at a solid 9/10.

Playing hours:
Monday – Friday: Approx. 3-5 hours
Weekends: 3-5 hours

My contact information:

MSN: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yahoo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Steam : truenature
You can find me as flyff gm here :
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMgaP7TlMHk
, and here
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koc6v16oNGg

Thank-you very much for reading my application and I am hoping to receive your reply ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Stodgy

My GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM App.   My GM App. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 am

I think its a good app Smile Only to bad we already have 4 gm's in GMT+1 now... But I think when we lose a gm we can definatly hire you Smile
Back to top Go down
ruben2105
Admin
Admin

My GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM App.   My GM App. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

To many GM's they are overloading the players so when we got some more players we take a look at your apps again.
Back to top Go down
http://dflyff.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

My GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM App.   My GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

My GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Flyff :: Applications :: Game-Master Applications-
Jump to: